Spring 2023 Sports Registration IS OPEN!
You must register and be cleared to play before tryouts. Please have your Athlete's Physician-Signed Form (valid for one calendar year) ready to upload at the time of registration.
Click on the sporting icon above to start the online registration. If you are new to the online registration process, first you will create a Family account and then you will receive an email with a link to continue with registration. Click on the link and complete the seven-part registration. Once you have completed your registration, you will need to wait 48-72 hours (Mondays-Fridays) for the Athletic Department to approve your registration. You will receive an email once you are approved.
Additional Information/Payment Information:
- If you have a current physical that has already uploaded it should be in the system.
- Did you get an email from Rschools after you registered? Great! DRHS Athletic Department will get your registration. No? Go back and make sure you click the Submit button at the end of your registration.
- You must register and be cleared to play.
- You will receive an email from the DRHS Athletic department letting you know you have been cleared, allow 24-48 hours, Monday-Friday for clearance.
- Payment should be available within 48/72 hours if you are in a non-cut sport. If you are trying out for a cut sport (e.g. Baseball), your fee will be generated when you make a roster. Payment of $175.00 is required for each sport. Secure payment by credit card can be made online through Infinite Campus. If you prefer to pay by check, please bring a check made out to Dakota Ridge High School to the financial office.
- Non-Attending Athletes please make sure you have filled out and submitted your forms. Please complete this NON-ATTENDING FORM and return to the main office.
- Transfer Students will be required to fill out additional online forms.