If you have athletic questions, please email
Welcome to Dakota Ridge High School Athletic Registration
The registration system is not mobile phone friendly. Use a computer/laptop to register. Need a computer to use? Come into the office and the Athletic office will help you.
To begin the registration process you will need:
- Your student's Jeffco Student ID#
- His/Her current sports physical (valid for one calendar year) - ready to download
Click HERE for a blank sports physical form.
- Payment of $175 per student is required for each sport, payable on Jeffco Connect.
Register online: You must register and be cleared to play.
Click on the sporting icon below and start the online registration. If you are new to the online registration process You will create a Family account, then you will receive an email with a link to continue with registration. Click on the link and complete the seven-part registration. If you have previously registered spring,fall, or winter of 2018/19 log into your family account and click register student. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Once you have completed your registration, you will need to wait 48-72 hours (Mondays-Fridays) for the Athletic Department to approve your registration. You will receive an email once you are approved.
Transfer Students and Non-Attending Students:
- If you are a Transfer to Dakota Ridge (attended a different high school before you came to Dakota Ridge)- you will need to create first a student account and then a parent account in PlanetHS.com. Link the accounts together. Then start on the Transfer Forms- this is a CHSAA requirement. No paperwork will be accepted, all forms are done on-line. If you need help, please use this link PlanetHS Transfer Instructions
- Non-Attending Athlete, please make sure you have filled out and submitted your forms. Click here for the NON-ATTENDING FORM email this form to Jennifer.Hastert@jeffco.k12.co.us
Additional Information/Payment Information:
- If you have a current physical that has already uploaded- it should be in the system. Trouble downloading the physical? Email Jennifer.Hastert@jeffco.k12.co.us with an attachment of the physical and she will help you.
- Did you get an email from Rschools after you registered? Great! DRHS Athletic Department will get your registeration. No? Go back and make sure you click the Submit button at the end of your registration.
- You must register and be cleared to play.
- You will receive an email from the DRHS Athletic department letting you know you have been cleared, allow 24-48 hours, Monday-Friday for clearance.
- Payment should be available within 48/72 hours if you are in a non-cut sport. If you are trying out for a cut sport (for example, Baseball), your fee will be generated when you make a roster. Payment of $175.00 is required for each sport. Secure payment by credit card can be made online through JeffcoConnect. If you prefer to pay by check, please bring it to the financial office, made out to Dakota Ridge High School.
I will try my very best to help, if you have questions or need assistance with registration, please contact me at:
Jennifer Hastert - Athletic Admin Assistant
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with PlanetHS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.